Sunday, 26 August 2012

Não há condições!

Não há condições para uma crítica fazer o seu trabalho! Eu bem que quero acabar de ler o Flowers for Algernon, mas aquilo é tão bom que uma pessoa quer fazer render o peixinho, ou melhor, o rato! De que é que estou à espera para dar 5 estrelas no Goodreads?



Miss Kinnian says a period is punctuation too, and there are lots of other marks to learn. I told her I thought she meant all the periods had to have tails and be called commas. But she said no. She said; You, got. to-mix? them! up: She showd? me" how, to mix! them; up, and now! I can. mix (up all? kinds of punctuationin, my. writing! There" are lots, of rules; to learn? but. Im' get'ting them in my head: One thing? I, like: about, Dear Miss Kinnian: (thats~ the way? it goes; in a business, letter (if I ever go! into business?) is that, she: always; gives me' a reason" when-I ask. She"s a genius!


April 18-1 found out what a Rorschach is. It's the test with the inkblots, the one I took before the operation. As soon as I saw what it was, I got frightened. I knew Burt was going to ask me to find the pictures, and I knew I wouldn't be able to. I was thinking, if only there was some way of knowing what kind of pictures were hidden there. Maybe there weren't any pictures at all. Maybe it was just a trick to see if I was dumb enough to look for something that wasn't there. Just thinking about it made me sore at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment