Thursday, 18 August 2011

Booking Through Thusrday - Fluff


You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.

What book do you pick up?

- L. J. Smith and "The Night World" series; (review coming next week)
- Henry Miller's books. Any of them are a nice choice, they're not exactly light and fluffy, but they are entertaining;
- The hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy: funny, small, easy to carry.
- Shiver: Maggie Stiefvater (review coming soon, prolly this weekend)

5 comments:

  1. When I am tired or in a reading slump I lean toward light romance reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy cozy mysteries when I need a break. Come by to read more at Distractions From Cares of the World. I do want to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't thought of Hitchhiker... love those!

    House Millar - BTT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great selection. Shiver is on my TBR pile as is Hitchhiker's Guide - I'm a bit embarrassed I haven't already read Hitchhiker's guide - I'll get there though!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday_18.html

    ReplyDelete